How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, who... Imma kick myself when i find out, i know it
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Ugh, who... Imma kick myself when i find out, i know it

Bah, you don't even Know who you're trying to ban!! :p

*cough*44*cough*
 
Beamerkid44
 
I never really thought of him as a postwhore.. I guess i havent been around when he has
 
blah!!
 
Heya Noct
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I never really thought of him as a postwhore.. I guess i havent been around when he has

It was him who got me pissed yesterday......
 
Ahhhhhh
 
??????? Ahhhhhh ??????
 
Ahhhh because now i understand!

"I hear the words you say, and although the words are their, I fear that I won't truely understand them, until you scream those words. And You Will Scream"
 
I see, I wasn't paying attention.

MistaX do you want that BTI Viper 'tar I made to give to other members????
 
you made it to give out? i didnt know that...
 
Hey i'm back.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
you made it to give out? i didnt know that...

Nah I shoulda had a commer(sp?) in that sentence somewhere. I made it for me, but you can give it to another member of BTI if you like.....
 
Comma is the correct spelling.
 
I dont want to give it out, because a member can have any avatar they want as long as it sez Ban The Idiots or whatever :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I dont want to give it out, because a member can have any avatar they want as long as it sez Ban The Idiots or whatever :)

Yeah, but it looks better than the ones you make!! :p :D
 
Shaddup

If they want it, i'll tell em to ask you for it.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Shaddup

If they want it, i'll tell em to ask you for it.

Bah, you just want all the credit. I know how it is. ;)
 
ehhhhh?
 
Stop censoring ass, it's not that bad a word! Anyway, what are you guys going on about??
 
Wtf are you talking about? I just said if the members want the avatar to ask you for it. That gives you credit you retard
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Stop censoring ass, it's not that bad a word! Anyway, what are you guys going on about??

Check the last page.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wtf are you talking about? I just said if the members want the avatar to ask you for it. That gives you credit you retard

Yeah but no-one is gonna ask fo it if they haven't seen it. All I was trying to do was save ya time making avatars, if ya dun want it I dun really care.......
 
All the members made their own so far :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back