How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
OH MY GOD THAT CODE DOES NOT WANT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ instead of a \ in the end of the code
 
uhhh, frickfrack :)
 
Hey guys.
 
Ok that's cool, guess i'll leave then.
 
yep!
 
and your sig still sucks! :p
 
i don'T care, BTI is far behind me now...
 
i gotta go... i'll get back on later!
 
hello? anyone here?
 
well ill be back laters.
 
no one here i guess...
 
:mad:
 
It's been a while since I've banned someone...😈
 
I wish I could unban. If I could, I'd ban MistaX for a few days...:rolleyes:
 
lmao, ouch!

whats up josh?
 
Hey gt2...:) Nothin' much is up with me...:D You?
 
hi there people!
 
Hello Punk...:D
 
hey Josh!


check the multimedia forums...:D



i know, i forgot the most important one! :D
 
holy damn! i totally forgot i had to go to a show tomorrow night!!!

i'm taking the day off tomorrow! :cool:
 
Sweet! Haven't even opened the thread up yet, and I've already got a....uh, nevermind, I'll spare ya the details...:lol:
 
i know... same thing happened when i saw this picture on another board...
 
I saw three MKIV Supra's the other day...:eek: That makes the total amount go to 10...:nervous: Yep. My favorite car in the world, and I've only seen 10 in real life...:cry:


Anyways. One was a white N/A. The other was a red turbo, and the other was a black turbo being driven by one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen...:drool: A hot chic in a Supra...:eek: I don't think my day could have gotten any better...:lol:
 
:drool: Skyline GTR...:eek:...:drool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back