How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont take Josh seriously, if he bans me, he wont have a comp the next day.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Just dont take Josh seriously, if he bans me, he wont have a comp the next day.

:rotfl:

He won't ban you anyway, then again I doubt he'll ban Dess etc.
 
We dont need them banned, we're just proving a point :)
 
I might make a BTI web site :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I might make a BTI web site :D

No offense, but I think that would prollys be a waste of time.
 
Who cares eh? I have too much time as it is, i dun care if i waste some :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Who cares eh? I have too much time as it is, i dun care if i waste some :)

k. Anywho gotta be goin', later Mista. :)
 
Lata Bri
 
DAMNIT, doesnt that just figure... all the ppl i talk to usually leave when i get on!

..such ****ty luck i have ay!!?
 
oh great.. im stuck with you....

haha, no im just kidding man, whats up?
 
nothing,just been playing tokyo extreme racer ALL day... :)
 
and recruiting memebers for VFC
sending pms,stuff like that :)
 
Um, question: For some reason, most of the avaters (all of the ones with animation, including mine) and the GTP forums Porsche all have the little red "x's" in place... is that just something wrong with my computer, or do any of you guys have it too? It's never happened to me b4 on this forum... :(
 
hmm... well im off to do some crap.. be back later.
 
I dont really know dude,im so called Technolocically stupid...

do you have a realplayer or flashplyer on your pc??
 
has anyone gotten the new PSM for this month? i jus got mine.....nfs hot bursuit 2 looks pretty cool
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
I dont really know dude,im so called Technolocically stupid...

Oh, me too! :D

Originally posted by DessViperV-10
do you have a realplayer or flashplyer on your pc??

Um, yes I do have flash... however, like I said earlier, it just happened today... I've obviously been on the forums a lot of times before, and this is the first time I've ever had this problem.
 
Oi! It works now! I just closed my window, and followed a better thread... I think I was using a bad thread or something. NEway, thanx for... er... trying to help! :D (Bleah, now I feel guilty for wasting other's time...)

D***it, screw my concious...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
I dont really know dude,im so called Technolocically stupid...

SO TRUE!!!
 
oh, um, yeah im back...
 
OH MY GOD THAT CODE DOES NOT WANT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
got booted by AOL again!!!
:mad:

*points and laughs* Haha Get a real connection. :p
 
cable broadband....thats what im talkin bout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back