How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I might not be on much cos I been playing GP3
 
Its the start of the 1998 season and I have to defend JV's 1997 crown with the Williams Mecachrome, what a load of crap to drive in ! I gotta qualify the car well for Australia then find the perfect stratagy, hopfully if my cars power is good enough I can get a podium in the 58 lap race !
 
woah.... you and troy both have 400 in the last 24hours... hopefully i can catch ya eh
 
Yo!
 
Damn im hungry.
 
wow i am over 400 posts in 24 hrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
 
Heres how my race went around Melbourne !

Firstly I was down in 14th till the last minuet in Qualifying, then I put a flyer in to take 7th on the grid. I set my fuel load to a light start. I was behind MS after the first lap. Hakkinen already out because of transmition. It started to rain by lap 2 and I was leading. Then lap 5 I went off and fell to 2nd, I made it into the pits for my tyre change as it was to wet now. I got out of the pits only to have Herbert in my way in 4th. I tried as hard as I could to get past, but it was no use, as the chicane he took me out and I was stuck in the gravel. My Grand Prix over :( oh well guess I could always look to round 2 at Brazil ! Still I did set the fastest lap !

Standings:
1.Heinz Harald Frentzen (GER) Williams - Mecachrome 10 PTS
2.Ralf Schumacher (GER) Jordan - Mugen Honda 6 PTS
3.David Coulthard (GBR) McLaren - Mercedes 4 PTS

1.Williams - Mecachrome 10 PTS
2.Jordan - Mugen Honda 6 PTS
3.Arrows 5 PTS
 
Least these physics are better than the original GP3 carset ! and the textures are better in this 98 carset :D

I might make an update for 99 carset with Salo in Ferrari :)
 
mid4.jpg

Testing... Tell me if you see the pic.
 
GD This mother****ing router with built in firewall
 
trying again:
mid4.jpg
 
did the 2nd try work?
 
hello every1, and mistax, ever here of the test forums ;)
 
Test forums take too long to get replies
 
yea, i dont mind. I postwhore this thread so much, so does F2002
 
All i need to know is if pic #2 worked...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back