How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 27 :lol:
 
Why do I always come out on top in that damn posters thing ! I havnt posted much in the last 24 hours !
 
Ummmm... you have to like stop posting for like 2 days or something. :lol:
 
b/c your on atleast 15hours everyday posting..:D
 
Originally posted by F2002
Why do I always come out on top in that damn posters thing ! I havnt posted much in the last 24 hours !

392 posts in 24 hours!!
You call that nothing much??:eek:
 
Well im out of here. Work time. Laters.
 
hehe, whats the most you've ad in 24hrs....

BTW: i am beating dess in monthly posting. I can't belive i fanilly beat dess.
 
i dunno. F2002 is a good openent. But i'm beating him in months I really want to get to the top 10, but that is hard!
 
Yeah i know, the higher you get, the harder is will be to pass the guy above you.
 
i wonder if i'll ever pass Josh. He doesn't post much now a days..i might But dess is closer than i am
 
if i could manage 400 a day constantly i would catch him very quickly though
 
600.jpg

'nuff said.
 
holy ****, how they hell did u do that!?!??!
 
Yep, thats the record.
 
Originally posted by made in holland
BTW troy, nice avatar
Mercedes DTM style:)
Thanks, i really like the look of this car. So sleek.
PicFetch

PicFetch
 
Sorry for gigantic pics, i'm sure mistaX had no problems w/ slow loading thou ;)
 
So true troy, so true :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back