How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** this damn router, im gonna have to find another way to network this comp... MUST GET A RIDE TO COMPUSA!
 
looks like ruf is reporting somebody
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 65
better not be mine...
 
hehe, that would be holarious :lol:
 
Hilarious*
 
I need an opinion or 9, which avatar? The one I'm using, or this one.
 

Attachments

  • animation1.gif
    animation1.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 45
Imma make myself an animated tar soon...
 
Ok avatar is done ;)
 
I know, thats why i kept it. Its so simple its cool :D
 
Alright, between this one: the next one i post, or the one i'm using, which is better.
 

Attachments

  • animation1.gif
    animation1.gif
    25 KB · Views: 18
or this one
 

Attachments

  • animation4.gif
    animation4.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 19
umm... neather? Stick wit the one your using
 
Anyone interested in a offline Grand Prix 3 league ?
 
Offline? In a PC game that has multiplayer, why the hell should there be an Offline league.
 
There are several offline leagues, where u submit ur saved file...gpchampionship.com and others...
 
well thats why i dont play GP3 ;)
 
can do online but everyone needs same connections...
 
ok guys, I'll quit on the avtar idea...
 
Hummmmm..... i wonder how many post i have? Last 24 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back