How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No maz...u need decent cars in your avatar ;) j/k
 
yea, i always would rather have an avatar of high quality then more animation
 
MG ZS will be the car in my new avatar !
 
F2002....atleast I have cars in my avatar....your "Insane Inside" member status is really true...J/K
 
hehe
 
smilie WAR!

:melting: :yuck: :sonar:
 
well, anyone wanna make me a new avatar? Just the RX-8, making a pass from left to right, then from the right top corner, or right edge I guess, and through the "front" of the avatar, I got pics if you want them 1 sec I'll post them....
 
bye MIH
 
Troy, can you make avatars out of Quicktime thingys? Probably not, but I found an RX-8 exterior thingy that is cool but it is interactive...unless you can make it into a sequence...
 
lemme see it, but i dont think i can
 
aww screw that idea, I found the pics I needed so just do what I said before...
sty2_02.jpg

sty2_03.jpg

sty_new_side.jpg

Alright, now this is how I want it:
First make the RX-8 side view go left to right(you'll have to switch around the pic)and try to make the wheels look like they are spinning. Then when it goes off the screen wait a sec, then have the front corner pic go from the right edge and zoom to the middle of the main part of the avatar and then off the screen. Then wait again and have the back corner pic go from the main part of the avatar and zoom out to the left edge of the avatar, then have it say: "Mazkid: On the wings of Mazda"(like the "on the wings of goodyear" slogan, but mazda...)See if that works...
 
aw damnit, my dad wants to get on....I'll be on later, bye all!
 
wow to Monza 93 on GP3, I won with Alesi :D
 
me off to check email, play gp3, get sleep, cya :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back