How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back...
 
w/b check the mutlimedia thread
 
OK....I just went around the block on my bike with my parents walking the dog....it was boring but I was showing off my mad wheelie and rear wheelie skillz yo! lol
 
i was wondering were u went!
 
yea I sneak in and out a lot lol...
 
Hey everyone.
 
Hi GC!
 
::gets spooked by MazKid's enthusiasm::

:scared:
 
Hey I've been over active the last week or so, riding my bike 80 miles in 4 days....today I rode a lot, even got a sunburn on my arms...

I'm bored a lot...my dad won't let me do the project I was going to do(networking my old PC with the new one so that it's connected to the net also...invloves drilling through the floor, running wire into the basement and tacking it to the rafters and then back up and into a wall and then to an outlet and all...I can do it myself, just he doesn't think I can, or he just wants to do it himself(it will never happen if he does it...).
 
hey space
 
Just run the wire all over the floor of that house, thats what i did:)
 
Hehe.
 
lol, that won't happen, it would be easy but my mom would get so pissed...

All I need is my dad's drill...I'm thinking about just using a screwdriver cause he doesn't want me doing it(although he came up with the idea of networking the PCs...)
 
Tack it toe the floor boards, although that requires alot more cat5 than normal:)
 
Dammit, when is Tazz gonna move my thread?? :mad:
 
well we have carpet, and the wire wouldn't just go along a wall because our house is funny, look here:

_>____..........................|========|
............|.................................new pc|
............|............................................|
...old pc|
............|
______|


That's the main part, the | are walls, same with the =, and the periods is the floor, so I'd have to run wire right throung the main part of the house, that won't happen....

And the old PC is in my room! So now I could live in my room fully, only have to comne out to go to the bathroom or to eat. Now I got Dish, radio, bed, PS2, and pc in my room!!! paradise...
 
damn it the walls don't line up...they did when I was typing the post...
 
Hmmm. it said nobody had posted since i did, oh well.

Anyways new sig:)
 
OMG, corys back! look! *points at himself and jumps up and down*

Dumb fans, screw off.... *completely talking to himself*
 
What? Having issues GT2?lol
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
OMG, corys back! look! *points at himself and jumps up and down*

Dumb fans, screw off.... *completely talking to himself*

:reallyodd Freak :p
 
it seems i am having issues doesnt it..
 
dont get smart, mister
 
What you talkin about? I'm always smart. :p
 
good evening ladies and gentlemans!

America's favorite punk has joined the building!
 
damn... i guess the party's over...
 
shoot, i was coming in with Pizza and beer...


oh well, i guess i'll go drunken my ass off in a corner, then!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back