How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im just kidding.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Because i have not gotten any from my woman in over a month. I dont feel like talking. :cry:

Yeah well I've never gotten any so that worse. :nervous::cry:
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
awesome.....
hmmm!
almost 5600 eh noct
Im just looking forward to hitting 10,000. That way i can have a new E-mail. This time i will only give it out to people who i know. I wont be getting all that damn junk mail that i get at hotmail.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah well I've never gotten any so that worse. :nervous::cry:
.... Its okay man. Your time will come. :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Im just looking forward to hitting 10,000. That way i can have a new E-mail. This time i will only give it out to people who i know. I wont be getting all that damn junk mail that i get at hotmail.

I dont know if its possible to escape the junk mail. It will find j00! 😈
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
.... Its okay man. Your time will come. :p

Yeah well that time better come soon. :mad:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I dont know if its possible to escape the junk mail. It will find j00! 😈
Its not true. My girl got her hotmail account the same time i did mine. And she never gets mail. Well only from me and her mom and grandmother. She just never gives out her e-mail to sites that want to know your e-mail.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah well that time better come soon. :mad:
Just dont up and marrie the first girl that gives you some. :cool: I lost one of my best friends to that.
 
no better!
hahah...
im just wonderin why you question him being a good guy
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Its not true. My girl got her hotmail account the same time i did mine. And she never gets mail. Well only from me and her mom and grandmother. She just never gives out her e-mail to sites that want to know your e-mail.

Oh ok. You know it was a joke right? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh ok. You know it was a joke right? :rolleyes:
ummmm... yeeeaaah. :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Just dont up and marrie the first girl that gives you some. :cool: I lost one of my best friends to that.

Oh hell no I aint gonna do that. I already know about that ****. My brother has done that twice so far. :shakehead I dont know if he will ever learn.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh hell no I aint gonna do that. I already know about that ****. My brother has done that twice so far. :shakehead I dont know if he will ever learn.
;) good deal man.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
.. hmm... looks like im gettin iiiignored
Dont get married to the first girl that gives you some. :p
 
haha
i know.. or else id be married.. a long time ago
 
i was just wondering why you guys were being skeptical about gt2 being a good guy
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
haha
i know.. or else id be married.. a long time ago
:lol: :p Okay man. Just letting you know.
 
hmm...
i point it out again.. and yet your still reluctant to answer
 
Man. i didnt really like any of the avatars the guys where helping me with in the avatar fourm. Well all but the flashing fist one. That was the only one i liked. But it was too big to use.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i was just wondering why you guys were being skeptical about gt2 being a good guy

Skeptical? Why do you say that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back