How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe the :reallyodd.... that you gave it.. and i questioned.. but got no answer to
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
maybe the :reallyodd.... that you gave it.. and i questioned.. but got no answer to

I was kidding when I did that. gt2 is a cool d00d. ;)
 
Damn. Tomorrow... i mean today is sunday now.
 
sunday for me too.... but no school on monday.. long weekend
 
sunday for me too.... but no school on monday.. long weekend
 
wow.. slowdown on here.
 
I got a finals on Monday......and Tuesday........and Thursday. :mad: God damn this week is gonna suck.
 
Crap!! my AE card is going to be late. :mad: I forgot to send in a payment.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i dont think it gets much slower noct
I mean that it was taking forever to post something a few min ago. Now its back to normal. I think.
 
whelp.. im goin... gonna have me some good alcohol induced dreams... and a damn good sleep too
 
Man. I wish i could go back in time. I had sooo much fun when i was younger.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
whelp.. im goin... gonna have me some good alcohol induced dreams... and a damn good sleep too
lol okay man. See ya.
 
Hey VM... do you think its possible to OD on flintstone vitamins??
 
Like kindof too much iron intake or something like that???
 
You remember when you, me, and Tatinee were trying to get 30,000 replies? That was fun. It was funny as hell when Tatinee was b!tching that I wasnt on AIM so we could chat. :lol:
 
hey, sorry, didnt mean to dissapear. just was writing a biography of myself sorta.. left some stuff out though....
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
You remember when you, me, and Tatinee were trying to get 30,000 replies? That was fun. It was funny as hell when Tatinee was b!tching that I wasnt on AIM so we could chat. :lol:
LoL hell yeah. That was cool. She was like "dont yall be talking about me on AIM. "
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
LoL hell yeah. That was cool. She was like "dont yall be talking about me on AIM. "

:lol::lol: She still does that. :smilewink
 
Hehe.... Has she been on aim tonight?
 
I feel like talking to her now.
 
No she had to work tonight i think. Although shes off of work she wont be on this late. Earlier this week I didnt get to chat with her for two days and she got all pissy with me about not getting ahold of her or something. :eek:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
No she had to work tonight i think. Although shes off of work she wont be on this late. Earlier this week I didnt get to chat with her for two days and she got all pissy with me about not getting ahold of her or something. :eek:
LOL.... only 2 days and she got a little pissy? :lol: I guess ya guys talk alot huh?
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
LoL hell yeah. That was cool. She was like "dont yall be talking about me on AIM. "

If I wasnt so tired and lazy right now i would go back and try to find the posts where she talked like that.
 
Well anyways i sent her a PM just a sec ago. Just telling her Hi. And that we were talking about her. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
LOL.... only 2 days and she got a little pissy? :lol: I guess ya guys talk alot huh?

Yeah. Pretty much everyday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back