How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here :D

Not much doing pretty bored :(
 
yeah I know, just hangin round here waiting for some people to come online
 
Hmmm .... VFC members maybe? :p :D
 
anyone, this slow posting process is killing me :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
24 more days till my 22nd B-Day. Getting closer to that 25 car Insurance age drop.

Your age is going to drop by 25 cars :confused: :lol:
 
Think I'll see what's going on at the 'Times, 'Line, and GT.DE. Be back to GTP later.
 
I think I'll open up another browser window and go look for some more car pictures, starting to make a collection...
 
I think i'll just .....
























Sign off :p bye all :D
 
THAT DAMN ROSSI WINS ! KATHO WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE !
 
MotoGP for those who dont know what I'm talking about :)
 
Well 2000 now...watching ETCC, Rydell just lost the lead :(
 
I've just noticed I'm a gold member!
 
I'm up, I slept on the couch at the end of SNL...I saw the little Christmas dance with the 4 guys, Horatio playing that stringed thing and Jimmy Falon playing keyboard while Chris Kattan held the key board....it's funny as hell.

"I don't care what the niebors say, Christmas is very fu un...*dododo do do do do dodo, do do dodo doo*...
 
Hey, people, who would win that race between the Hennessey Viper and the McLaren? Anyone have numbers for accel?
 
easy, the hennessey would kick its ass. The Mclaren 1/4 is in the high 11's, the hennesy is 10.1
800tt stats:
0-60mph: 2.4
0-100mph: 5.5
0-150mph: 12.9
top speed of 235mph
The McLaren would only win in top speed
 
Originally posted by troy
easy, the hennessey would kick its ass. The Mclaren 1/4 is in the high 11's, the hennesy is 10.1
800tt stats:
0-60mph: 2.4
0-100mph: 5.5
0-150mph: 12.9
top speed of 235mph
The McLaren would only win in top speed

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thing it actally has the same top speed as the :mclaren:
 
also the McLaren would beat the henneseey in handling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back