How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
HDTV's are NOT worth buying yet, You have to buy a $300 warrenty to get them fixed/cleaned once a year for 4 years, and its like $150 every year after
???? why would it need to be fixed once a year? And getting it cleaned??? Never heard of having to have to done.
 
:o

(i'll have to check that out...)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


do they have p0rn on DVD yet? :D

this could spice up my collection (which is pretty weak, actually)
I dont think they would have that at Wal*Mart. :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
???? why would it need to be fixed once a year? And getting it cleaned??? Never heard of having to have to done.

My friend just bought one, a Sony, he needs to take it in once a year to get it cleaned and all, its the downside to those kinds of TV's. Thats why I wont be getting one till the technology is more refined
 
Originally posted by MistaX
And where would you run across the money Noct?
Its called. An empty credit card. :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I dont think they would have that at Wal*Mart. :lol:

maybe not at Wal*Mart, but surely in a sex shop :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


My friend just bought one, a Sony, he needs to take it in once a year to get it cleaned and all, its the downside to those kinds of TV's. Thats why I wont be getting one till the technology is more refined
Are you sure. I have heard Sony HDTV's are not worth buying. Im looking at this Mitsubishi 47 in. And or this Panasonic ... cant remember the size. I think its a 47 in too. Well anyways the Mitsubishi runs for about 2,800. And the Panasonic (its an open item) runs for only 1,600.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


My friend just bought one, a Sony, he needs to take it in once a year to get it cleaned and all, its the downside to those kinds of TV's. Thats why I wont be getting one till the technology is more refined

:eek: Wow I never knew that. Hmm....looks like I'll be waiting awhile before I decide to get one.
 
could anyone resize that as a wallpaper? could be nice!
 
Its all in that link i posted, they NEED to be cleaned
 
Mista smells funny

it's boring tonight...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Mista smells funny

it's boring tonight...

He does smell funny

Yeah it is boring tonight...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac

He does smell funny

Your Mother Too!
 
it's not working good enough... there are some forums where it's almost transparent...

DudeBusta's an ass
 
Well i cant complain on that one...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Mista smells funny

it's boring tonight...
HA HA
 
we knew that...

Vipers are slow
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hey guys....I'm a homo sexual....

Your Ghey.
homo.jpg
 
Well now im disappointed. ****ing HDTV's.
 
is she a MILF?
 
kkk.gif
 
Hey Mista... Well how about just a flat screen? Because i was at first looking at this 36in Toshiba for $999.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back