How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Crap I've got 152 posts in 24 hours. Sheesh.
 
WOOHOO I'm only 19 posts away from passing MistaX. hehehe Plus I'm only 58 posts away from Zero.
 
I know this motha****a did not put some damn Toyota Supra headlights on his ****ing Civic...:mad:
 

Attachments

  • giggles3.jpg
    giggles3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 40
Originally posted by M5Power
:D Think anyone'll ever pass Josh?


Yeah, it used to happen all the time...:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
I know this motha****a did not put some damn Toyota Supra headlights on his ****ing Civic...:mad:

:reallyodd :mad:
 
That's a well-done Civic, though.
 
You've already got so many. When's Jordan gonna make you a moderator????
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You've already got so many. When's Jordan gonna make you a moderator????


viper_maniac will never be a moderator if I can help it...😈
 
Originally posted by M5Power
You've already got so many. When's Jordan gonna make you a moderator????

Make who a mod?
 
You, viper_maniac. You've been here a while, and you know what's going on...
 
Originally posted by Josh



viper_maniac will never be a moderator if I can help it...😈

Gee thats nice to know. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Gee thats nice to know. :rolleyes:


It was a joke fool...:p I've only suggested 3 people to Jordan in the past who I thought were good moderator material, and you were 1 of them...;) This was back in the day. I think the othe 2 were Stealth_Viper, and Saleen Man.
 
sliderulz: Gonna either get a '99 A6 Avant, a '00 V40 Turbo, or a '00 Grand Cherokee Laredo.
 
Goin' to the dealers tomorrow to pick one.
 
Originally posted by Josh



It was a joke fool...:p I've only suggested 3 people to Jordan in the past who I thought were good moderator material, and you were 1 of them...;) This was back in the day. I think the othe 2 were Stealth_Viper, and Saleen Man.

Oh ok. I was? Wow. ViperConcept said he'd recommend me to Jordan the next time he decides to hire more mods.
 
Well with the kind of language you use, viper_maniac, perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to even POST :lol:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Oh ok. I was? Wow. ViperConcept said he'd recommend me to Jordan the next time he decides to hire more mods.



Yeah, I recommended the three of you not too long ago also, because Jordan was talking about getting a new mod(to help out the others) for the gt3 forum, or something like that, but I guess he never went through with it.:confused:
 
Quick question, Josh: Why do you have a Lexus logo in your signature?
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Well with the kind of language you use, viper_maniac, perhaps you shouldn't be allowed to even POST :lol:

:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh




Yeah, I recommended the three of you not too long ago also, because Jordan was talking about getting a new mod(to help out the others) for the gt3 forum, or something like that, but I guess he never went through with it.:confused:

Damn. Hopefully next time.
 
Goodness knows you deserve it.

Okay, not Goodness. That's my opinion, not the opinion of Goodness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back