How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, okay. Just curious, it looks really cool, but if you were going for realism(which i now know you werent) you were off the mark. It looks pretty sweet though
 
Hello.
 
Yes.
 
I sure am. Damn college lacrosse is on TV right now; there's nothing else to do.
 
Eh. I'm going to go drive around for a bit in the new car. See y'all.
 
There is nothing to do. I would go swimming but there is a storm.
 
I'm just waiting for 5:00 to come...so i can dedicate a hate song on MMUSA. :D
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
There is nothing to do. I would go swimming but there is a storm.
Its nice here in PA. I just took down my pool. Sounds bad in that it got taken down, but we got loads of cash for the aluminum:D
 
Its raining by me. I have an in the ground pool. Impossible to take down.
 
yeah, thats true. It would actually be taking it up... hmm thats weird. Where in PA are you. Im in the Philly burbs, a little place called bucks county.
 
I right next door in lancaster. I think the rain is about to stop but it is still thundering out. Oh well!!
 
i'm up in the ghetto of Michigan ( :lol: ), a place next to Langsing called Okemos.
 
It is but it isn't when you don't want it to rain.

"Rain Rain Go Away Come Back Another Day"

LOL
 
AHHH!!! TORENTIAL DOWNPOURS WITH FREQUENT VIVID LIGHTNING!!!
 
seriously, though. The storm just passed me by.
 
LOL nice song! Youre in lancaster eh? Thats probly like 45 mins to 1.5hrs depending on where... not that we're meeting or anything lol
 
Yep, Worcester County We just got drenched.
 
I am not into meeting but I am glad you know your times. LOL :rotfl:

I got a downpour right now.
 
Oh joy. That means that there's one coming my way in about four or five hours, doesn't it?
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
I am not into meeting but I am glad you know your times. LOL :rotfl:

I got a downpour right now.
its so nice here. yeah, everyone is always curious about my useless knowledge lol. Im bored as **** still though, time to go experiment w/photoshop, yayyyyyyy
 
You know where Shady Maple is?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back