How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I kill the thread?
 
Originally posted by Josh



:mad:

:drool:

i'd like some... even if i don't smoke!

Mista, i can't find it, my brain's on neutral...
 
Yup
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:drool:

i'd like some... even if i don't smoke!

Mista, i can't find it, my brain's on neutral...

So do a Neutral drop.
 
Josh, where in the R do you live?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


So do a Neutral drop.

hell no! :eek:

plans to make me bend a rod, or smoke the clutch, or break axles!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Josh, where in the R do you live?



Where do I live?


City: Isle of Palms
State: South Carolina
Zip Code: 29451
Neighborhood: Wild Dunes
Address: 8 ***** ****** **
Phone #: 843-886-****


Oh, is that more info than you wanted...?:D
 
this has puzzled me forever...

are there porn message boards?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
this has puzzled me forever...

are there porn message boards?


Yep.
 
What's so funny 'bout Wild Dunes man? That's really the name of the neighborhood...:p Built by the same guy who built Dunes West, which is pretty close near by, over in Mt. Pleasant.
 
What a stupid name. All those subdivision names are. My girlfriend lived in "Indian Village." :D

By the way, what's your post record in 24 hours? This'll be my 191st.
 
you got Nice Dunes as well? :p
 
Anyhoo, I'm really ****ing tired, and have to get up in like 4 hours. So I'm out. 'Night everyone...:)
 
Originally posted by M5Power
What a stupid name. All those subdivision names are. My girlfriend lived in "Indian Village." :D

Josh: What's your post record in 24 hours? This is my 191st.

Why do people think he has the record when he doesnt? :confused: :confused: :confused:
 
1974new_insight.jpg


Powered by photoshop!
 
g'night Josh...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Why do people think he has the record when he doesnt? :confused: :confused: :confused:

because he's more important than you?
 
board wise, that is...
 
Originally posted by M5Power
What a stupid name. All those subdivision names are. My girlfriend lived in "Indian Village." :D

By the way, what's your post record in 24 hours? This'll be my 191st.


Wild Dunes is a "Resort Community." It takes up like 25-30% of the Isle of Palms. It's not a subdivision name. If you want some stupid ****ing names for subdivisions, I'll post some of ours here tomorrow.


And um, my record in 24 hours? I dunno, like 600? But I'm not sure if that was here, or on another board...:confused::D
 
I should smack you.
 
Seeya Josh.

He doesn't? I've ALWAYS heard he has. What is it, anyway? 600?
 
Originally posted by Josh


And um, my record in 24 hours? I dunno, like 600? But I'm not sure if that was here, or on another board...:confused::D
600.jpg
 
and here goes that pic again... :rolleyes:

might want to show the one with the 2.63 mb transfer rate as well? :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Seeya Josh.

He doesn't? I've ALWAYS heard he has. What is it, anyway? 600?



Nah, I just have the most posts out of everyone here. Not the most posts in a period of 24 hours. Those bragging rights, of course, go to MistaX.



Oh yeah, and this is like the 3rd time tonight I've said I'm leaving, so I'm out for good tonight dammit...:D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
and here goes that pic again... :rolleyes:

might want to show the one with the 2.63 mb transfer rate as well? :rolleyes:


:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back