How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
and here goes that pic again... :rolleyes:

might want to show the one with the 2.63 mb transfer rate as well? :rolleyes:

x-sig.jpg
 
heh...
 
sleep is a good idea... gotta get rest for... posting pics i can brag about.

muhaha.jpg
 
How d'ya get that kind of transfer rate? What kind of ****box have you got? Does that word get modded?

Sheesh it sounds like I'm in 'A nice conversation.'
 
31 mb in 12 seconds... :mad:

try something like 120 minutes with my connexion... or is it crapexion?
 
disconnection is what it should be PR...

I have no gd clue what you said there M5, so you get graced with
goddoesntknow.jpg
 
3 am's late (or early) enough...

i'm outta here for tonight...

good night everyone!
 
Im out too

Lates
 
Ok thats fine. Pretend I am not here. :(
 
:rotfl:

Wish I could see the non-cut version of that.
 
Ok since everyone else is leaving I guess I will as well. Anyway good night. :) :sleep:
 
Fine. Leave. We don't love you anymore anyway.
 
Nutin just that I'm headin to bed. Real ****ing tired. Laterz.
 
Dammit. So it's just me. Alone. All alone.
 
Not anymore. No 1,000 for me tonight. I'm hoppin', and it isn't even 3:AM. Well at least I can finish the Michael J Fox book tonight, though it's fun to talk to the Australians this late, and viper_maniac, and usually Josh, though he got tired. Who the S am I talking to? :D
 
Okay now I'm really leaving. Only thirty-eight posts left, too :cry:

Tomorrow.
 
Sorry here's the pic. Way to ****ing late.
 
HOLY ****ING ****! THAT'S THREE ****ING TIMES I'VE ****ING TRIED TO ATTACH THAT **** AND NOTHING.

TOMORROW, I'll attach it. Grrr-****ing-rrr...
 
Oh **** you and your ****ing stars.

Okay okay bye
 
Originally posted by MistaX

600.jpg

Excellent job showing off your post-whoreing MistaX :rolleyes:
 
Howdy, all. Anybody here?

And, out of curiosity, why do people attach an image, instead of just using the IMG tag?
 
Hey neon. I guess it's because it's more reliable.
 
So where the heck is everyone today? Did everyone party too much last night?
 
Eh; it's only 12:30. Are you in central time in San Antonio?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back