How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Im just talking about the people who were here last night. VM and Mista and PR and VC. Your the only other person whos up right now other than me who was here last night too. :)
 
lol M5, u wasting posts to get to 1000 :D
 
:reallyodd
 
No, I'm not 1mic for Christ's sake. I'm making worthwhile posts (DON'T BELIEVE ME??? LOOK!!!), but I DO want to get to 1000. And, PunkRock: DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY! :D
 
:reallyodd

took a bit too much coffee this morning? :lol:
 
Well all the Aussies come on late at night too...eddy_2790 and vat_man usually; and Dudebusta mostly (but not last night), and Jazza. 'Cos it's daytime over there...
 
here it's nearly 2 pm... i go to work in about 3 hours... *blech*
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
here it's nearly 2 pm... i go to work in about 3 hours... *blech*
haha its almost 1pm here. I have to go to work in about 4 hours. :D
 
6 More hours till my 22th B-day. Yeah im getting closer to 25 now. :) Ill stop counting at 25.
 
i'm still 3 months away from that... :rolleyes:
 
hehe.. Just call me pop's. :lol:
 
:lol:

'kay pop's!
 
NocturnalPS: Your 22th birthday? Hmmm....
 
Yeah.
 
There ya go...and happy birthday :Party:
 
Thank you.. But your early. hehe. Im an old fart now. Might as well start planning for my funeral.
 
haha.... That sucks. Why does it cost less to come in to this world then it does to go?
 
because getting to life is a gift, and dying's a punition?

no idea, i'm really tired!
 
Punition? What in the name of Flobins is "punition?"
 
well, you know, when you do something bad... i don't know the word in english... :confused:

punishment?
 
PunkRock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your little avatar filing cabinets are going at the exact beat to a song I'm listening to! Whenever the drum beat hits, the green filing cabinent hits the yellow one. This is too funny!
 
Yeah it's "punishment." That's what I thought it was.
 
Okay I'm out. But that was so funny.

996 posts!!! Come on!
 
yeah, it has happened to me once or twice!
 
See ya M5
 
laters!

(why did i wanted to say goodnight? i come here way too often! )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back