How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
laters!

(why did i wanted to say goodnight? i come here way too often! )
You???? come here too often?? NOOOoooo. :p Thats like telling me that i come here too often. :lol:
 
we both come too often! :lol:

90% of this board would be considered as postwhores elsewhere!
 
hehe.... I dont come here often. :lol:
 
Well im going to head on out. I might make it back here before i go to work. Laters PR..
 
neither do i! :lol:
 
laters, i have to go too...
 
Member Recognition!!! I'm here, is anyone else?
 
:disguise: Can you guess who I am?
 
Sherlock Holmes???
 
My only other guess would be you.
 
I'm doin' good (even in the torrential dowenpours).
 
Hi Viper, Hi F2002, What's been happenin'?
 
Nothing much just chatting away on Yahoo and AIM. :)
 
My AIM name is ViperConcept 11 and my Yahoo name is gtviperoncept for those who might wanna know. :)
 
k, i dont use either of those programs, the security is ****e...
 
But, supposedly, you're not on.
 
Hey.
 
I was saying hello.
 
Nm, and not that you really care but i made my first DAA wallpaper.
 
Did you post it in the DAA thread?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back