How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey will this thread ever end, not that i want it to but will jordan decide to take it out and put in the "THREAD HALL OF FAME"!!!!!!
 
well of course. gtg do homework (:argh: I HATE IT SO).
 
I just came back from the dentist...those *****es
 
i gots 2 cavities... the *****es...
 
For me: It's the Sox. Playin' Toronto right now, and we're behind one point. GO RED SOX!!!
 
Screw. My Avs are down one. Damn this whole thing.
 
i have like ****ing 20 cavs
 
OMG LEMME POST LIKE MISTAX:

Look at me I am leading the Top Posters in last 24hours, ooo I'm a freak.


Bedtime
 
Anybody here?:D
 
Gotta go to back to work in a few :(
 
Bummer...:p
 
Hush Joshua:p
 
So, what kinda work they have you doin'?:D
 
I'll tell u later, I'm late
 
He lifts 45 lb bags or something like that. I think like 500 at a time. And loads them all up on trucks.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
He lifts 45 lb bags or something like that. I think like 500 at a time. And loads them all up on trucks.


Wow, he's much stronger than I thought if he can lift 22,500lbs...:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh



Wow, he's much stronger than I thought if he can lift 22,500lbs...:reallyodd

Nah hes not, I can lift like double that.

:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back