How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howed you figure it out?
 
Man if Josh were here i can tell you who KlosB is...
 
Ahh yes!

I mean howed you figure out what w00t is?
 
How you know?
 
He left right when I told 'Phobic to get a second user ID. And he writes like that. Gotta be him.
 
cuckoo!
 
Hey PR.

Im sorry bout what I said in dat other thread.
 
Wake up....
 
Noct dont you have some moderator stuff to do?
 
Josh is here:D
 
Good. Josh, who is "Klostroblowme?"
 
Josh how u like my girl, hehe :fdevil:
 
I'm trying to see who it is now...hold on.
 
i boared... went to a crappy import show all evening... i'm sick of stickers, neons and bodykits! :eek:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct dont you have some moderator stuff to do?
Oh yeah that’s right us moderators were thinking about changing your avatar permanently to a poster of one of the back street boys. :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh yeah that’s right us moderators were thinking about changing your avatar permanently to a poster of one of the back street boys. :lol:

:rotfl:

that would be a sight!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Oh yeah that’s right us moderators were thinking about changing your avatar permanently to a poster of one of the back street boys. :lol:

Thats fine with me.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Don't waste your time.


I just banned the name instead.:rolleyes:


BTW- Some of you need to check people's profiles before asking questions.
 
what's going on in here lately? there's a load of crap happening all of a sudden?
 
Its been boring for the past month here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back