How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the transparency on his avatar, so I get 50% credit on Noc getting laid.
 
Originally posted by Zero


josh: *bump*


Yeah, she's ****in' hot dude...:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Youre not even listening :rolleyes:

O wait maybe now you are..

I was, u should add them.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I did the transparency on his avatar, so I get 50% credit on Noc getting laid.
:lol: :rotfl: :lol: hehe
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I did the transparency on his avatar, so I get 50% credit on Noc getting laid.

:rotfl:

:thumbsup:
 
Okay time for me to go. See yall.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Yeah, she's ****in' hot dude...:p

I know, she thinks she's ugly, I've been trying to convince her otherwise for 3 straight days, she's convinced she is:cry:
 
Lata Noc.
 
Yall is for Georgians only Noc:p

Cya, sorry bout bashin ya earlier, hope we cool now.
 
later Noc!
 
Originally posted by Zero


I know, she thinks she's ugly, I've been trying to convince her otherwise for 3 straight days, she's convinced she is:cry:


Do her a favor, and knock some sense into 'er...:D
 
Originally posted by Zero
Yall is for Georgians only Noc:p

Cya, sorry bout bashin ya earlier, hope we cool now.
Yeah we cool :cool: Im out again. :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Do her a favor, and knock some sense into 'er...:D

I will dont u worry, tomorrow is the special day, hehe, well in 8 hours its the special time, get my drift:shades:
 
Noc:

Cool :shades:
 
Originally posted by Zero


I know, she thinks she's ugly, I've been trying to convince her otherwise for 3 straight days, she's convinced she is:cry:

most womens are like that...


"do i look fat in that?" is what my girlfriend asks me all the time...

and being the super hot and cool guy that i am (yeah, right...) i always reply:

"Not according to these eyes..."

it's cheesy to the bones, but it works! :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


most womens are like that...


"do i look fat in that?" is what my girlfriend asks me all the time...

and being the super hot and cool guy that i am (yeah, right...) i always reply:

"Not according to these eyes..."

it's cheesy to the bones, but it works! :lol:

"Do I look fat in this dress?"

me: "Can you give me an indication on how you want me to answer that?"
 
PR:

PM comin your way.
 
Noc- You still here? Do you agree with me on my latest post in our forum?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Noc- You still here? Do you agree with me on my latest post in our forum?

Our forum? Meaning the moderators secret forum?
 
Originally posted by Zero


I will dont u worry, tomorrow is the special day, hehe, well in 8 hours its the special time, get my drift:shades:


Huh? Special day?:confused: Special time? What's goin' down in 8 hours? Ya' feedin' the dog her bone?:lol:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Our forum? Meaning the moderators secret forum?


Yeah:cool:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Huh? Special day?:confused: Special time? What's goin' down in 8 hours? Ya' feedin' the dog her bone?:lol:

I think the drawers speak for we are gonna do in 8 hours, hehe :fdevil:
 
W00T best song ever comes on in about a minute :D
 
Listen to the station and you'll find out
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back