How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl:! you's should kept your mouths shut :rotfl:
 
U've just lost a listener MistaX, that was the final straw, JOSH I HATE U NOW, u and your stupid song.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Got me. I will probably kick myself after i hear the answer though. :rolleyes:

you will... :D

Formula 1's making it's annual stop in Montreal...

teams will arrive by Wednesday...
 
I stopped it, put on some Weezer :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


you will... :D

Formula 1's making it's annual stop in Montreal...

teams will arrive by Wednesday...

You are going you lucky bastard? That's not fair... We need a Calgary GP.
 
MistaX play these songs please

Children of Bodom - Bodom after Midnight
Iron Maiden - Aces High
Static X - Burn to burn
 
It's raining mens, alleluia, it's raining mens, alleluia!
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


You are going you lucky bastard? That's not fair... We need a Calgary GP.

yeah, but i only have General admission... :(

when i was a kid, we had paddock passes... that was cool... Senna, Prost, Piquet, i met them all!
 
Originally posted by Zero
U've just lost a listener MistaX, that was the final straw, JOSH I HATE U NOW, u and your stupid song.


Hehe, he played it...:lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


yeah, but i only have General admission... :(

when i was a kid, we had paddock passes... that was cool... Senna, Prost, Piquet, i met them all!

I bow be4 you and hate u at the same time.:cool:
 
I want to drive one of the cars, now that is my dream! Either F1 or Cart. I am seriously planning on buying a Fmazda car to paly around with...
 
Thank you MistaX!!!! :thumbsup: I hate you no longer!!!
 
Originally posted by Zero


I bow be4 you and hate u at the same time.:cool:

:lol:

F1 ain't what it used to be... back in the late 80s early 90s, the drivers were waiting outside the garages to sign autographs during the practice... it was really cool!
 
I'm glad :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:lol:

F1 ain't what it used to be... back in the late 80s early 90s, the drivers were waiting outside the garages to sign autographs during the practice... it was really cool!

Yeah now its just Michael winning and him makin 40 million a year and he dont give a crap about the fans. Damon Hill needs to make a comeback!
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
PR, how did the whole safe sex thing come about?

i have really no idea how the original idea came up... i found that on another site, and i thought it was original, so i used it here...
 
Darn, I thought there would be some interesting story to go with it :(
 
Lata Death
 
G'night 'Hawk.;)
 
good night!
 
Boo I lost 2 listeners.
 
I still there, Flaw aint that bad, but you forgot Children of Bodom, hint hint.
 
My DSL is slow.



oxymoron, probably.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back