How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Zero
I still there, Flaw aint that bad, but you forgot Children of Bodom, hint hint.

Cant get my hands on it, but im tryin
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
hey punk rock do you follow rugby union?

umm... nope, we don't even have coverage of Rugby here... it's a mad sport, though!
 
stupid dog... :mad:
 
i saw the score of australia VS canada. we trounced you 100 and something to 8.

dont follow union, im a league supporter but thats one hell of a flogging.
 
I'm gonna go do a spot race in which IForceV8 kicks my ass, laters all.
 
i'm outta here, it's 3 am... good night everyone!
 
G'night Punk.:D
 
Thanks Josh:mad:
 
Lates.
 
...and this concludes Rock Night.
Winamp hits autoplay & muted, and I hit the power button on my TV :)
 
Your listenin now? To purpously make me change songs?
 
i might just be.
haha
i wouldnt worry about it though.. im goin to bed real soon
 
Late.
 
VM you here?
 
VM you still want MS Train sim... I may have happend to walk into a copy...
 
Yeah sure but I wont be able to get it right now cuz I gotta wait til I can get DSL.
 
Mkay, its 2 CDs, and you need a burner for it.
 
I already have a burner so that wont be a prob.
 
:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back