How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Ice Block on the Vanilla?
 
Bleh imma play rock...
 
ì thought it was : there's a new kid on the block that looks just like Vanilla Ice?
 
well i'm gonna go... i'll get back later
 
Test Drive is fun as hell :)
 
Test Drive for PS2? Its damn good, I just earned the 69 Mustang :D
 
ohh.. sorry. i don't have a PS2 and i didn't even know there was a test drive for it.
 
yea Test Drive for PS2 just came out during last week.
 
do u kno how many posts you have to have to do ur own status?
 
1000 for own status.


TD is cool as hell, only thing is, you start with poo cars.
A Supra and a Cuda (not that they are poo but... I want a R34..)

And During loading you get to play Pong :)
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
do u kno how many posts you have to have to do ur own status?


1,000 posts, or receive Moderator title.:p
 
Test drive 3 was one of the best games I have ever played. Just driving the viper in it :)
 
Yea during the game loads you play pong :)
 
170 in a Mustang down a huge SF Hill into a Trolly Car= Oh ****.
 
Dayumn!:eek::D


IGNORE THIS POST. THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PICTURE ATTACHED.
 
Anyone know what the system bus speed for a AMD Duron 1100Mhz? Just wonderin. :D
 
Off the top of my head, I dont know VM.
 
The reason I'm wonderin is cuz the motherboard I'm installin the proc on has system bus speed of 100Mhz(default) or 133Mhz.
 
TD is that good?

Sony better give me back my PS2 soon, then!
 
Chances are its 100.
 
then i can't wait to get my brand new PS2 back... :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back