How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd post a pic of my desktop but my computer won't post pics. It's too ****ing slow to even post a 1inch by 3inch wide pic I took off my screen saying how many PM's I had.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Uh Josh my buttons are black too unless I am insane...:confused:



So it's not just me.:D
 
teddyrim.jpg


Perfect for you PR!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


they're cheaper too...

i don't know if i can order just 2... :confused: (to go with drag Radials...)


You should be able to order how ever many you want.:confused: If you can't order 2 from whatever company you're looking at, check other websites or whatever that sell the same wheels.:D
 
If this is what these rims can do to a neon, imagine what it can do to your riced out ITR! :D
bearcar.jpg
 
Did he just call a Turbo'd ITR with some badass Volk TE37's "riced" out?:mad: I think he did...:reallyodd
 
Oo wow its rice with some extra butter.
 
No way!! the teddy bear rims! i was searching pics to prove to a friend that they existed!!!


btw, here's my crappy and cluttered desktop... i had to resize it so it would fit the 100k limit...
 
Wow how unorganized...
Mine is perfecto.


:lol: you have an N64 emulator.. thats sad
 
I prefer the "daisey" wheels more.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Did he just call a Turbo'd ITR with some badass Volk TE37's "riced" out?:mad: I think he did...:reallyodd

i think he did... :reallyodd

btw, i attached a pic in the "members ride" thread... it was riced out when the pic was taken (coilovers dropped to the ground, the wheels look bigger because of that, the pic sucks, though...)
 
Haaaaa thats why I know your car is rice, by that pic..

BWHAHAHA YOU DRIVE RICE!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wow how unorganized...
Mine is perfecto.


:lol: you have an N64 emulator.. thats sad

it doesn't even work... :lol:

i don't know why i still have that... :confused:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
BWHAHAHA YOU DRIVE RICE!


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you don't drive at all! :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Haaaaa thats why I know your car is rice, by that pic..

BWHAHAHA YOU DRIVE RICE!


BWHAHAHA YOU DRIVE...NOTHING!:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA you don't drive at all! :D
That wont be so in 2 years..

I already know my car anyway. 1988 BMW M5. $7,000 now, prolly $5,000 then.
 
I think the "R" looks good in that pic.:confused: It's kinda low, but that's by no means "ricey."
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I already know my car anyway. 1988 BMW M5. $7,000 now, prolly $5,000 then.


Hmm, I'd make fun of that, but I can't make fun of an M5, no matter what year it is.:D M5's kick ass!:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

That wont be so in 2 years..

I already know my car anyway. 1988 BMW M5. $7,000 now, prolly $5,000 then.

good luck gettng insured on that... it's a BMW, it's a performance car, you're gonna be 16 (or 17), you're a man...
 
I know the stock rims on the 80's M5s blow, Imma have to get new ones... lemme see if i can find a pic of those stupid rims
 
that?
 
m5_wheels_four.jpg

Those are them, I dont really like them much, too "plain"
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
that?

No I like those, thats a 91' M5 aint it?
 
they rather look like E30 M3 wheels
 
Originally posted by PunkRock

you're a man...


Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say that.:lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No I like those, thats a 91' M5 aint it?

think so... late 90s for sure...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back