How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i'm ****in' everything up...

were you talking to me or viper? :confused:
 
Good God:eek:

Josh - You have 3 new message(s) since your last visit.
(You have 0 unread messages and 243/250 total messages in all your folders.)
 
:lol:

i think i have like 5 or 7 in all...
 
And two of those PR r from me :)

I have 158/250.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:lol:

i think i have like 5 or 7 in all...


:rotfl:

I've been getting a lot lately.:)
 
Originally posted by Zero
And two of those PR r from me :)

I have 158/250.

yep. :) :cool:
 
MistaX - You have 3 new message(s) since your last visit.
(You have 0 unread messages and 126/250 total messages in all your folders.)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn i'm ****in' everything up...

were you talking to me or viper? :confused:

No I was talking to Mista.
 
heh... guess i'm not that popular! :lol:

if i didn't erase any, i'd probably be at 20 or so, i guess...
 
I think I'm going to have Jordan increase the amount of PM's I can have again.:lol:
 
lets make that 4-127 now...
 
Damn, I just check my message tracking, and someone I PM'ed on 3/13/02 still hasn't read the PM.:lol:
 
I wanna delete all of the messages in my message tracking folder, but I can't because I don't know which button is the DELETE button. ALl of the buttons in my folder are ****ing solid black, no words.:mad:
 
Hey X have you spoken to the leader of x[clan]? I am just wondering.

Nice new avatar by the way. The game rules! :thumbsup:
 
:lol:

people are slow sometimes...

or maybe he just left?
 
Re: hey did you do it rowpro 01/23/02 12:57 AM

He hasnt read THAT PM yet.
 
"You have 0 new message(s) since your last visit.
(You have 0 unread messages and 18/250 total messages in all your folders.)"

I guess I'm not that popular. :(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey X have you spoken to the leader of x[clan]? I am just wondering.

Nice new avatar by the way. The game rules! :thumbsup:
Go play on our INF server and look for a guy named x[cheeze]
 
shameless plug... :o

K1_Racing.G.dw.gif


or

Competition.MA.dw.gif
 
neather, ricer.
 
I sent a message to rowpro on 01/21/02 09:57 PM, but he already read it. THe person who still hasn't read their pm is mastaflip, or some **** like that. He was a newbie who never posted I think. Just PM'ed me to ask for my help on a WRX setup.:D
 
ricer? they're both light as hell! that's not rice, that's functionnality!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
shameless plug... :o

K1_Racing.G.dw.gif


or

Competition.MA.dw.gif


Second one looks better.
 
Live Desktop pic cuz im so bored i felt like takin one
desktop.jpg
 
Uh Josh my buttons are black too unless I am insane...:confused:


Hey X I will do that. Do I tell him x[MistaX] sent me to try out or what? Or is it if I am good enough they will ask me to join themselves? :)
 
black turds flying through blue stuff... :D
 
Tell him MistaX said he sucks, and to let you on x cuz you're not that bad
 
Whoa where did you get that background X?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Second one looks better.

they're cheaper too...

i don't know if i can order just 2... :confused: (to go with drag Radials...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back