How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i dont Like is, it has rap in the soundtrack, and the load times are a bit long, But thats why theres Pong!
 
What wrong with rap on the soundtrack? :reallyodd
 
well i'm out... i'm tired, and i have some huge work to do tomorrow morning...

laters everyone...
 
Later PR.


Whats wrong with Rap?

Everything.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
What wrong with rap on the soundtrack? :reallyodd

<--- :rolleyes:

that's what's wrong...
 
:coffee: :donut:
Mornin' (North American time, anyway) everybody. Anything interesting going on?
 
Hey ebo, you gonna use my avatar? You're almost at 200...make sure you saved it, it's in the DAA thread somewhere...:)
 
I'll hunt for it. But I made my own avatar- attached
 
I'll hunt for it. I also made my own cool avatar, but I can't seem to attach it...
 
OOOps, I accidentally made my post twice. sorry :blush:
 
You need to get to 200 posts first. And in case you didn't know, the file size of an avatar has to be 35K or lower... Although if it is too big you can ask troy or Pako or someone else to help you with a file re-size.
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Anyone here?
Im here. Always looking over everyone. :lol: Hey whats up?
 
Hey man. Well damn, I have to leave now. I didnt notice the time. Awww why cant i just win the lotto? :mad: Well sorry for the short chat, but i have to leave for work now. Laters Brian.
 
Hey i'm here.
 
I'll be online bowling so dont expect me to chat much :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back