How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
Piggly Wiggly! Haven't you ever seen the movie "Driving Ms(or Mrs., Miss, I forgot) Daisey?" There's a "Pigg" in it. It's a grocery store, like Publix and ****.

never seen it... :o
 
Driving Mrs. Daisey is a fuggin' old movie, so I wouldn't doubt that you haven't seen it. It is a classic though.:)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
W00T! I Just won a Blown 68 Cammy off some stupid moron in TD.

is it only full of Muscle cars?
 
No.. theres Japanese cars and other things too.

DAMNIT! the bastard i won the Cammy off is back in a Series 1...
 
Originally posted by Josh
Driving Mrs. Daisey is a fuggin' old movie, so I wouldn't doubt that you haven't seen it. It is a classic though.:)

i'll have to check it out
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No.. theres Japanese cars and other things too.

DAMNIT! the bastard i won the Cammy off is back in a Series 1...

What is it like pink slip racing or somethin?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No.. theres Japanese cars and other things too.

DAMNIT! the bastard i won the Cammy off is back in a Series 1...

another dumb question, are they looking good? not GT3 good, but better than say, NFS or the other TDs?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


What is it like pink slip racing or somethin?
Just that one race was for pinks



The graphics are pretty nice, not exactly GT3 but way better then the NFS's and the other TDs (they were made on PSX remember, there has to be some step up..)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i'll have to check it out


You'd probably hate it. It's about some really witchy old woman who get's driven around by her house keeper guy.:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh



You'd probably hate it. It's about some really witchy old woman who get's driven around by her house keeper guy.:reallyodd


bleh... :yuck:
 
I'm up outta this mofo for tonight.:D I'm really tired.:sleep:


G'night Punk, and MistaX.:)










Oh, and you too, maniac.:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
Lata Josh
 
g'night Josh
 
W00T! I Just earned 4 cars :D

Lotus Espirt, Lotus Elise, Some old Vette and a Jag XK-R
 
i want my fukkin PS2 back!! :mad:

i want to run out and buy that damn game... :mad:
 
G'night all.:D



Maniac- :reallyodd:thatsodd::reallyodd
 
Its fun :)

Traffic, Cops, Oddly placed ramps... its all good :)
 
how many "tracks" are in?
 
4 different citys, 10 different variable tracks for each, so 40.
Plus the drag strip.
 
damage?

sorry i'm asking these stupid questions, i'm just curious about that game... looks promising.
 
No damage :(
 
just like GT3 and TXR0, then...
 
Well the way I drive so far Im happy theres no damage :)
 
:lol:

that's what sucked with Driver and Driver 2...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back