How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos
 
And now I'm Deus Rex.
 
Too bad the game isnt.
 
Yeah, nice job making it look like a peace sign, i mean if you did... :p
 
<--I gots a new one...
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Yeah, nice job making it look like a peace sign, i mean if you did... :p

I just stole it from gamespot, cropped it and resized it. I cropped off the gamespot logo aswell otherwise it'd look stupid.
 
Guess I'll make an avatar with a game in it, lets say F1 2001 :rolleyes:
 
I Downloaded the RiseFM radio station off GTA3 aswell, it was 17megs long, so with my crappy con it took me a while to download.
 
<--No wait, a newer new one. :D
 
:lol:

I don't know, found it on Google while i was searching because i was bored.
 
Being unique rocks! :D

:lol: ( :thatsodd: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back