How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
what bout the infamous imprezza crash what was that?
 
FUCK!!!!!!!!!
 
Hey guys.
 
you got your finger stuck in your computer? wtf were you doing???
 
sup GC? and mista it would be funny u have to take your computer everywhere u go :lol: get a hammer ;)
 
I got it out! yay for me!

damn that hurt...

I was messin around.
My comp case is open, because i never close it, and the drives are mounted to this piece of metal that has some "finger sized" holes in it, so i stuck my finger in the hole and.. got stuck...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I got it out! yay for me!

damn that hurt...

I was messin around.
My comp case is open, because i never close it, and the drives are mounted to this piece of metal that has some "finger sized" holes in it, so i stuck my finger in the hole and.. got stuck...

:rotfl:

my comp case has the sides taken out too... i don't think i still have them (only the sides are move-able)
 
i dont think vipers look cool slidin on its roof.
 
say, anyone got a mpeg or avi of Makinen's crash in Argentina? when he flipped like 6 times, nearly killing a guy near the end?
 
Quick triva: What was the first production car to break 200Mph?

(I know the answer.. thats why its triva :))
 
it lloks i found the one and only postwhore thread.
 
First production car to break 200mph? Ferrari F40, McLaren F1? I dunno...
 
Your're way off.
 
MistaX, do you have the vid of the infamous Impreza rally crash on your FTP?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Quick triva: What was the first production car to break 200Mph?

(I know the answer.. thats why its triva :))

production? no concepts, no tuner car, no race car?

i'd say either the Ferrari F40 or the Jaguar XJ220... i can't remember which car it was, i think it was one of them...
 
What brand of car is it?
 
wait! Mercedes C-111


no...wait, that's a concept... :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back