How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
puke.gif
 
i had the site in my sig a while ago... but too many people visited it, so i kinda killed them!
 
PR u like puke smilie?
 
Ahh i cant wait till I finish my site :D
 
:rockon: Whooo :rockon:

Where is my lighter? Who stole it?
 
Originally posted by Zero
PR u like puke smilie?

yep, but i doubt it would be accepted...
 
i'm puzzled...

that thing looks like ****...
33170_b.jpg


but look at the size of that intercooler! :eek:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


yep, but i doubt it would be accepted...

Eh o well.
 
yawners...
 
well i'm out... this place died all of a sudden...
 
Yeah sorry I was kinda doin other stuff, talk to u later PR.

I'm outtie 2
 
ANybody alive?
 
hey smart ass....sup? :D
 
lol. Nothin' much. Had to reinstall my sound card yesterday. Downloaded some updated drivers for it and it killed off all my sound :banghead:
 
that sucks nuts bro... its about time someone comes around :p
 
not a whole bunch, just talking tomy woman on the phone. yourself?
 
Yeah... im really bored myself.. n im sick too
 
I was sick a couple of days ago. Food poisoning.
 
Oh crap, sorry for dissapearing on you there TVR, i was off in the GT3 forums. :)
 
Don't worry about it. I was just looking at the photoshopped mini I did in the multimedia section.
 
Anyone away here?
 
:Propeller I'm here :Propeller
 
Cool beans. :) anyone else here with ya?
 
gt2_gs was, but I think he's gone
 
Haha, im here, recanyze :)

Hey nocnoc :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back