How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellos.
 
Well its good to have you back. :)
 
Yea, he be MistaX Club member #1.
 
Hi Mista.
 
he aint that bad.
 
Any one else want to join the MistaX club? You get full access to the FTP and its hidden folders :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Any one else want to join the MistaX club? You get full access to the FTP and its hidden folders :p

No. But whats in the hidden folders? Porn??
 
The warez/movies I wont give out to public. Like GTA3.


And if you're a member, you may be picked to be staff on http://mistax.net when it opens.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The warez/movies I wont give out to public. Like GTA3.


And if you're a member, you may be picked to be staff on http://mistax.net when it opens.

Bah! You owe me from when you first started the radio station. :D
 
You wanna be staff?
I need a News Poster and some kinda News Finder to go and fetch things that I could use ;)
 
I can just ban you if you dont let me get stuff off you.. :lol:



j/k
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You wanna be staff?
I need a News Poster and some kinda News Finder to go and fetch things that I could use ;)

I dunno??

Ask me again when you open the site..
 
Public FTP is still open, just the amount of files on it will decrease (All the Porn got moved from the movies folder, the entire warez folder may move... Im gonna call this MistaX's Premium Service)
 
I dont think i have the power to ban people.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I dunno??

Ask me again when you open the site..

That may be as early as tonight, but It wont be anything nicely done, it'll be like the old page, boring and crap.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Public FTP is still open, just the amount of files on it will decrease (All the Porn got moved from the movies folder, the entire warez folder may move... Im gonna call this MistaX's Premium Service)

Well I should be allowed access to it anyway, because I rock.
 
Anyone interested should PM me, and you'll get the user name and pass, but you'll need somethin like CuteFTP ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


That may be as early as tonight, but It wont be anything nicely done, it'll be like the old page, boring and crap.

Well if I find any decent stories for you to post, I'll send em to ya. What kind of stories are you looking for??
 
Anything Game/Hardware/Files thats interesting.
 
Late
 
Anyone Alive, Dead and/or otherwise?
 
you all suck, i'm headed back home.











:D
 
Hello.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The warez/movies I wont give out to public. Like GTA3.


And if you're a member, you may be picked to be staff on http://mistax.net when it opens.

you got your own domain name? :reallyodd
 
What's new?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back