How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats been going on with you guys?
 
Nothin much. Had to reinstall my Sound card.
 
Man. Im soo tired but i dont think i can go to sleep.
 
Yeah. Is like i can lay down to go to bed, but i just cant sleep. Sucks too.
 
I think its cause i have too much crap'ola running through my mind. The girl friend is unemployed and looking for a new job. But nobody has called back asking her to come in. Man this sucks.
 
I'm usually too tired to wake up. I go to bed at 11, get up a 9, and I'm still pooped.
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
I'm usually too tired to wake up. I go to bed at 11, get up a 9, and I'm still pooped.
Damn 10 hours of sleep? :eek: Thats crazy. Just give me 5-6 hours and im good to go. :p Any longer and im tired for the rest of the day.
 
****, i dissapeared again, i was just readon somethin on fast n tha furious 2... From what i hear the original director rob cohen dropped off because vin diesel wasnt coming back... I have a good feeling that if this is true the sequel is ****ed... God damnit!
 
Well poo... Im going to try and go to sleep. AGAIN. See yall laters.
 
I've heard the FATF was wack.
 
OH i see, so you bail onme, damnit noc! Jerk. :(
 
Originally posted by TVRKing
I've heard the FATF was wack.
Well, anything that has a Supra - wonderful cars that they are - beating a blown Street Stock hemi is, as you say, "wack". A hemi in that trim is probably pushing 1200 horsepower without "naaawwws". A fully race built hemi running nitromethane can make 5,000 horsepower.

Speaking of which, "naaawwws" stands for NOS. NOS actually stands for Nitrous Oxide Systems, a company which makes, well, nitrous oxide systems. But it's only one of many manufacturers, it is not a thing unto itself.

FATF is nothing but a triumph of riceboy marketing. And if his real name is Vin Diesel, I'll eat my underwear. Hell, I'll eat HIS underwear.

By the way, good morning, everybody! :coffee: :donut:
 
I didn't see FATF. I guess I'll rent it on DVD or somethin. I heard it reeked though. :yuck:
 
Yeah, rent it. Turn it on, turn your brain off, and just enjoy the driving without thinking about it.

The plot and the details just suck out loud.
 
ahahah the king of stupid threads and head in his ass boy are FAGS......
 
thats dude bastad and m5 powur....for ya!
 
:argue:
Was this post really necessary? No. you're pretty much sleeping in the same bed as both of them, judging by your behavior.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
 
Nuthin' much. I'm wishing Speedvision's WRC coverage didn't conflict with my only real GT3-playing time.

How about you?
 
I get fuzzy Speedvision. I can't watch it cause it makes my eyes hurt
:x:
 
Actually, I only got Speedvision about a month before Fox/NASCAR bought it and damn near ruined it. So I had just enough time to get addicted to WRC coverage, which used to be prime time, before they bumped it to 11p or 12a, so they could play more pointless yakking about NumbCAR.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Hey brian, hey made in holland. Long time no see holland. That must have sucked not able to have any internet access.
 
What what was the problem?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back