How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new at my end. :lol:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Nothing new at my end. :lol:

Well then is anything new in your life? :D
 
Everone stop posting. I cant keep up. Too many post to read all ;)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle


Well then is anything new in your life? :D
Nope. Still trying to win the lotto. Thats about it. :p
 
Well ill BRB.
 
Well im out. Bye to anyone whos reading this.
 
Later.
 
Later...
 
<-- I updated mine...better or worse?
 
Hmm... so dull here..
 
*yawn*
 
Arghhhhhhh why is it so boring tonight.....
 
Troy I dont like you anymore so dont answer any question I ask.
Ever.
 
ok...

maybe i will just to piss u off
 
Now that I know your true oppinion of me, you have absolutely no chance to be friends with me ever again.
 
why would i ever want to. I never liked u, i never will. thats it....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back