How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazza?
DudeBusta?
I agree with you on them.
 
lol
postwhoring is posting alot of sensable stuff

spamming is posting meaningless stuff to get your post cvount up!
 
If i go by your rules, then Yes, I am a postwhore, But I dont take up 4 posts to say a sentance.
 
Ya ok thats what I thought it was
 
exactly.
 
ya ok

I also agree with MistaX on those people
 
What do you think of GTP Awards?
 
I think they SUCK!!!!

:lol: j/k :D
 
Whoa I just noticed Stevie has only started one thread since he's been here :eek:
 
Oh that makes me hurt in many ways
 
Damn.
 
I know

Anyone watching the hockey game?
 
Mm.....nope.
 
Damn the score is 1-1. The wings better win
 
Buffalo wings? Mmmm......

(boredom.....taking......over.......ahhh!!!!!!)
 
Ya I'm pretty bored to.

Mmmmm......pizza
 
ya me to. but they are shocking me. They won game one and are tied right now
 
Yup
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back