How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
cya

The Wings will win......i hope. If they don't i'm out some money

CAR pwr ply
 
The KINGS!!! were they even in the playoffs? They suck. Even though they beat Detriot last year.
 
Honda Freak Club? Were do I join?
 
Heh, well how about we just say your already in eh streetracer?

Hah, change your sig mistah, n your now the 2nd member :)
 
All Right. Wahoo!!!!
 
There we go Member #2
 
My club is only for 1337 people.
 
MistaX I think he was talking to me
 
MistaX I think he was talking to me.

What do you mean 1337 people?
 
Yeh you can be in viper, mem #3.
 
Well There is finally a good club starting up.
 
1337 people are cooler then you.
 
But you're not 1337.
 
good night everyone I 'm off to watch the hockey game
 
Ugh why is it that ppl think Giles knows more then I do at comps.. He never posts in the PC forum..
 
ya gotta be 1337 to be an X........uhhhh
 
dam i really want to ask this girl out but im HELLA nervous....
i know she wants me by the way she looks at me, but how can i get her if i cant even put my foot in the door, **** i dont have the ballz to ask this girl out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back