How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
North London me. What do you mean SHOULD have won?? I thought england deserved to win. The should have won 2 - 0 if it werent for that damn goalpost.
 
Hey I'm back
 
Argentina were the better team and England know they were lucky to get away with it ! anyways my home team play tommorow, TURKEY :D
 
I really don't watch soccer/futbal cause well here in America were supposed to hate it for some reason.
 
Well I aint arguing wit ya, I forget who Turkey are playing?
 
Well I'm half Turkish so I suppose it counts :D
 
Turkey are playing Costa Rica (very easy team)
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
I really don't watch soccer/futbal cause well here in America were supposed to hate it for some reason.

Well you should be happy USA beat Portugall 3 -2, Cheer for the USA, there facing Korea next
 
streetracer, its better than all the American sports over there :p
 
Were is the World Cup at? I think i heard Korea but I'm not sure.
 
USA will loose to Korea, they got loads of great left footers...
 
well i woundn;t know cause i don't watch it. but I think i may try finding some matches on TV and checking em out.
 
I thought Brazil got kinda lucky against Turkey.
 
well i know soccer is mostly European and Americans hate it but i play LaCrosse and thats real European.
 
Now that it looks like Argentina & France wont qualify, the way is clear for Brazil & Italy !

Anyways I'm off to do some 3D modeling, get the Holden Racing Team project for F1 2001 under way :)
 
WTF is La Crosse ? is that like some gay French game ?
 
I dunno what that is La AutoCross?
 
LaCrosse is like hockey but you play it on a feild and you throw a ball to one another.

Also you do 3d modleing? What program you got cause i use 3DS max.
 
Soooooooo hungry :kiwi: :banana: :icecream: :drumstick: :chili: :burger: :Pizza: :donut:
 
MMMMMM......................food
 
I be back once more.
 
hiddy ho there
 
Originally posted by streetracer780


Also you do 3d modleing? What program you got cause i use 3DS max.


I used to use Hex Gex 3D modeler, but now I use ZModeler, all the free programs u see, I still need to learn ZModeler, Hex Gex 3D was easy, I done a MG ZS for F1 2001 in it, but it needed skins, I couln't be bothered to makes skins for it, so its somewhere on my hard drive.
 
ah ok. I've heard of those but never used them before.
 
ZModeler is complicated, still learning how to use it !
 
Well I'd have a hard time probaly learning it to. it took me forever to learn 3DSMAX.
 
hmmm.........i've only posted 40 times in this thred
 
If your good with 3DSMax and I can paint skins too, why dont we do F1 2001 cars ? Like a Holden Racing Team car or something ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back