How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What stage turbo did you buy?
 
is it equiped?
 
and then Jesus farted...
 
Then it should be in settings, if its not.. i cant help ya
 
I dunno
 
Damn AIM went down.
 
Well i guess im out. Laters to anyone reading this.
 
😈 😈 😈
Damnation, do I ever wish I was at home working on my S license. I'm 0.115 seconds off the pace on the GT40/Seattle II run. I really feel like wasting 3 or 4 hours learning when to brake and how to be nice and smooth. Instead I'm stuck here at work.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
 
:yawn:
*crickets chirp*
:sleep:
*owl hoots*
:rip:
 
Hellos, as Mista would say.
 
:sleep:
zzzzzzz... *huh*? Wazzat? Hoooozerr?
:dizzy:
Wass goin on, GC?
 
Hello everyone.... How are you guys today?
 
Asleep at the wheel. I'm stuck at work instead of stuck on my S licenses, and GTP is a morgue.

How 'bout you?
 
But I didnt post anything, how could you get that? :confused:
 
I doing pretty good. Sad to hear your stuck at work.
 
Brian you still play SCGT?

Stevie, Noct, and Punkrock all have it now :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back