How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Brian you still play SCGT?

Stevie, Noct, and Punkrock all have it now :)

I still have it, haven't played it in awhile though. I also had to re-install it cause some of the cars I downloaded screwed it up. So I don't have any of that ani.ani crap on at the moment.
 
noctsucks.jpg


Look at Noct kill himself!
 
Too bad you cant play wit us Brian... broadband only :(
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Too bad you cant play wit us Brian... broadband only :(

I thought PunkRock only had 56k?

Ah well I dun play it very often anywho so it don't matter.
 
PR just stepped up to DSL.

plus I have a file that has all the cars/patches you need to be up to date to race with us...




Anyone gots Broadband that would enjoy gettin the crap kicked outta ya in a racing game?
 
No.
 
Whats wrong with SCGT? Its a great game :)
 
You aint a big fan because you've never raced with Me, PR, Stevie and Noct all on the track at once... with 12 other AI cars

(that hasnt actually happend yet, but me and Stevie raced with 14 other AI cars ;))
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Whats wrong with SCGT? Its a great game :)

I never played it, so i don't know.
But for the last 3 days all you guys were talking about is that game
 
OK, was ist "SCGT" ?

I PC game challenged.
 
MIH what's your internet con?
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
OK, was ist "SCGT" ?

I PC game challenged.

Sports Car GT.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You aint a big fan because you've never raced with Me, PR, Stevie and Noct all on the track at once... with 12 other AI cars

(that hasnt actually happend yet, but me and Stevie raced with 14 other AI cars ;))

I don't like the car handling. I'm just waiting for PS2 and Xbox to go online, then I'll kick all ya asses.
 
Xbox sucks.

I'll kick your ass in GTN.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Xbox sucks.

I'll kick your ass in GTN.

It doesn't, Halo is one of the best games ever.

When is PS2 going online in the States???
 
Yay After 5 tries i got the link right!
 
Originally posted by Brian P


It doesn't, Halo is one of the best games ever.

When is PS2 going online in the States???

August PS2 gets the adapter
 
I would guess about Xmas time for Europe then.
 
Ok MistaX, i'm downloading it.
Doesn't go very fast because i am downloading some more stuff at the moment.

BTW, what are the system requirements for the game?
 
The game is like 4 years old now, so it doesnt take much.

I think a 450Mhz should do the trick
 
MistaX, your radio sucks. Play something by "The Prodigy" or I'll kick your ass.

Quit skipping tracks!!! :p
 
I wasnt expecting that one :)

It should still run fine, just you'll have to turn some settings down
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back