How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erhm, sure.
 
Congrates Neon!!!

RUF-I just had them plain, no bread or anything...I don't like buns much, so I just ate them as is...and had some Barq's Rootbeer...
 
I want to make Mista X's 10,000th SCGT one-liner post, too!
:lol:
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Well, some are more self-involved than others.

Some people are a little more caged about their masturbatoric (is that a word?!) habits than others, true. :D
 
Originally posted by MazKid
I just had them plain, no bread or anything...I don't like buns much, so I just ate them as is...and had some Barq's Rootbeer...

that sounds like me, only i put cheese..
 
Fascinating.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Some people are a little more caged about their masturbatoric (is that a word?!) habits than others, true. :D

MASTURBATORY is the word you're looking for, Snoop. And like a wise person once said: Everybody in the world either does it, or lies about not doing it...
 
Originally posted by neon_duke


MASTURBATORY is the word you're looking for it. And like a wise person once said: Everybody in the world either does it, or lies about not doing it...

Masturbatorycal ;).

True.
 
This forum is very long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :lol: :thatsodd:
 
Hellos.
 
'ey everyone
 
Heh, weird... we show up at the same time... Sup MX
 
Haha, hey sn00pie, seems everybody is showing up at the same time eh?
 
Nothing much.
 
kool.

gt2_gs - at least it ain't dead like it was last night.
 
Stevie Mo, too? Damn, what a dogpile...
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Haha, hey sn00pie, seems everybody is showing up at the same time eh?

Hehe, yeah.
 
DOG PILEEEEE!! *jumps on stevie* mwahahaha 😈
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back