How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooo bored!
 
Aren't you guys?
 
Yeah just a little. :lol: Are you? :lol:
 
I think I might waste posts till my 3000th lol
 
ONLY 20 more till 75,000 in this thread?
 
i have my camera ready :lol:

well atleast my screenshot thing.
 
I just got back from looking at kittys...there was this really cute 2 month old one, she was so nice, and then an older one, but my bro is being a real pisser and going against getting a kitten, and he wants to go back to look at this one cat over at a different place, I just want to get that kitten and be done, but he's always got to go back and forth...
 
Who is it then?
 
Hey look its the whore!
 
Indeed! :lol:

The "dirty" whore, *ahum*.
 
god damn, its talking forever to reach the 75G
 
just ate 3 hotdogs I made on ye ol grille....
 
Congratulations Maz!! :lol: What did you put on them?
 
We're all masturbatory klos.
 
Hey guys, what's shakin?
 
Should I be a yutz and post 3 more?
 
Why not? Postwhoring is a way of life.
 
75,000!

Edit: YEEEEEEAH BAY-BEEEEEEEE!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back