How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever klos.
 
*gets off stevie*

Fine... I see how it is.

Hey Klos :)
 
Damn GC, your avatars always rule... Where do you get em?
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Damn GC, your avatars always rule... Where do you get em?

Hehe, thanks. :)

This one i got from an old site that's out now...it's been waiting in my folder for quite a while. Though i'd let it breathe. :D
 
That, reminds me. I have to sleep this night. Ciao!
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Damn GC, your avatars always rule... Where do you get em?
He grows his own.
 
Wow. Time zoneyness is cool.
 
Dammit I keep missing the "submit" button and flushing my posts.

Stevie Mo, I gotta say the Adolph "Don't Call Me Crazy Legs" Hitler avatar is the funniest thing I've seen in quite some time...
 
Noct cant drive.
 
You're better then he is :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back