How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. dang it. i can'yt play then. i only god a 2 meg video card..
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
oh. dang it. i can'yt play then. i only god a 2 meg video card..
Add 126 to that and you get MY vid card's stats :)
 
lol.. mine's also five yrs old. the only thing i've been able to do is ad some ram.
 
what's really dumb is i can't change out my video or sound cards for better ones.
 
what's really dumb is i can't change out my video or sound cards for better ones. or at least not without changing the motherboard
 
Yes you can.
You can buy new ones, and disable the built in ones in your Motherboards BIOS
 
Well at least your computer didnt blow up yesterday, I didnt know I had a crappy PSU. I had 3 IDE HDDs 2 SCSI HDDs, SCSI CARD TV card Modem, netowrk card, My bros soundcard (god knows what make it is it was expensive) and Graphics card. The computer turned on but didnt do any POST stuff, so I on ed and off ed it then the PSU exploded. The guy at the shop said it was a 300w psu damn him.
 
i don't have anywhere to put them though. that's the thing. I know you NORMALLY can, by my computer won't
 
You have no PCI slots at all????

are you sure you have a PC?
 
Hello, i'm back.
 
So far PR has had problems with that peticular file.
Noct messed up installing the M3 GTR.
 
geez!
but hey i gotta go eat
ill be back on later and ill install everything
later
 
lata.
 
Hello guys...man I had the best dinner...Popeye's wings! Tasted soo good...man I love them...I had 10 wings(!) and have 20 left over for lunch and dinner tomarrow or whenever....

Ohh and when I was on the way home from the Humane society(looking for a kitty)we saw a 929 overheating...man there was smoke comeing out of the wheel wells, hood, underneath the car, it was a ball of smoke...and the twit was on the cell phone and didn't notice till someone honked at them and then they pulled over(we were several cars behind the guy, so we couldn't do anything, and my mom had an apointment to go to so we couldn't stop)...poor 929...
 
Hey everyone I'm back. AOL was down yesterday for some reason.
 
I know I don't know why I even have it
 
Ya and I hate it. It's 56k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back