How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by StevieMo
haha
i did that... we need to have a demo derby
Now that sounds cool
:D
 
Damn I wish I could download SCGT. Damnit. :mad::(
 
When I get all these car packs I'll kick your ass at SCGT Mista. I'll have to pick up a game pad too.
 
Alba is a damn fine woman... But with my luck i probably wouldnt have to kidnap her to get wid her, unlike you viper. Mwahahahah.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Alba is a damn fine woman... But with my luck i probably wouldnt have to kidnap her to get wid her, unlike you viper. Mwahahahah.

You wish. :rolleyes:
 
*watches tumbleweed roll across thread*
 
hehe Damn game ... Kicked me out..
 
Anyone home?
 
????? :odd:
 
Hey Noc are you gonna be able to play SCGT next Sunday cuz I'm gonna be on a T1 connection at this lan party I'm going too.
 
Maybe....
 
the damn game just crashed on me man.
 
UT......????? Unreal Tournament?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back