How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah X I just figured that out. Its ok...I can kick your ass on SOF2!!! :evil:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Ok Mr M3.
Ok Mr Wonderful Endurance Race witch he didnt even finish
Ok Mr All our cars drove thru yours in the Demo Derby.


Ummm
Blah
Blah
Blah
 
I would TRY and download it but I'm not sure how long it would take me.
 
On this connection atleast 4 hours ! for me...
 
Well im going to go. I have some ...... one ..... in the bed room waiting for me. ;) See yall. ;)
 
Im out too, gonna go watch TV. I should be back in a few hours.
 
Well I'm out also. I need to get to bed and get some sleep. Laterz everyone.
 
Anyone here?
 
Ahh...
Speaking of food...
 
I havent had breakfast yet ;)
 
hey people
 
Ahhh Pizza for one! Breakfast of champions!
 
I love Pizza for breakfast, especially when its cold...dunno why...
 
Hey MIH!
 
anyone have a GTA3 gamesave?
 
do you have all 3 islands open?

You see, I put on the riot code when I started the game, and it's pissing me off, and I need a new save...
 
Well, do you have means to get it on your pc and then send it to me?

I mean, I'm lazy, and I don't want to do all the missions, I just want the 3 islands open so I can play around. That's the most fun part of the game, just driving around, shooting stuff(you know, if you shoot out the window at another car, it might speed away and you can race it...), standing on cars and shooting stuff, it's all fun...

I just don't want to do all of the missions to get to the 3 islands...
 
*Yawnage*
 
hey Mista
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back