How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft! I don't like this boost gauge 'tar...:nervous: Back to the 'Rex.:D
 
t'was a GReddy gauge? or Defi?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
nice boost gauge, Josh!



Thanks, but I don't like the black baskground, and I don't know how to make it transparent, do you?:confused:
 
feckin' badass RX7!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
am i slowing down your conn mista?

Umm.. Yea actually...

You'ed better have a burner and Nero for that too...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
t'was a GReddy gauge? or Defi?


Defi.
 
Originally posted by Josh




Thanks, but I don't like the black baskground, and I don't know how to make it transparent, do you?:confused:

i don't, but MistiknoweverythingandiamgodyaX must know... :D
 
i know... but i got too much goin right now to fix it
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i don't, but MistiknoweverythingandiamgodyaX must know... :D



:rotfl:
 
I WOULD do it, but since PR is a bastardo I refuse.
 
it would be cool if the needle was moving!
 
i could make her move... lemme at it tomorrow and ill try
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I WOULD do it, but since PR is a bastardo I refuse.

:p
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i could make her move... lemme at it tomorrow and ill try




Cool!:cool: If you need the pic tomorrow, lemme know.:)
 
i need another avatar...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
ya ill grab it tomorrow...



Alright, cool.:D
 
MistaX, if you want that thread about you closed/deleted in the Rumble Strip, let me know.:)
 
Ah its fine.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
you could use the banana PR... haha...

nah... i want something new!
 
PR get on AIM for a sec.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back