How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was the point of getting me mad?
 
Is it on your FTP?
 
Nothing man just having a bad day.
 
Some are.
On the main page.
 
Zero when are you going to play SOF2?
 
I saw the game you are always playing MistaX at Wal*Mart that came with some dirtbike came for a bundle pack price of $12.95, looked dumb as hell so I said fuck it.
 
when you stop asking me when I'm going to play it.
 
Originally posted by Zero
when you stop asking me when I'm going to play it.

I have asked you 2 times. Lets not go insane here.
 
2 times too many.
 
Nice Gundam (<- sp?) avatar by the way Zorro. :thumbsup:
 
VC Why do you want to play him? He's prolly 10x better then you.
 
Yep and I've never played it :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
VC Why do you want to play him? He's prolly 10x better then you.

MistaX shut the hell up. Why do you insist upon always saying I suck?

(You will probably say because I do, which I dont you dumbfuck.)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Nice Gundam (<- sp?) avatar by the way Zorro. :thumbsup:

Thanks, you spelled it right....I like those Diablo ones on the last page too.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


MistaX shut the hell up. Why do you insist upon always saying I suck?

(You will probably say because I do, which I dont you dumbfuck.)

Because... You do.
 
nice filter avoiding there.
 
Yeah I know. Ill stop. I have just had a bad day I guess. Had to go drop my girlfriend off in Florida. :(
 
Sucks that Jen had to leave.....:cry:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
MistaX your an idiot.
Shouldn't that be "You're"?

owned.jpg
 
Yeah I know. The only good thing about the whole thing was I got to spend 3 hours in a car with her before she left. Worst part was driving the 300 back without her. :(
 
Whoooo Green flame...........pretty
 
That was funny MistaX. I have to admit that. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Zero
Whoooo Green flame...........pretty

Hehe, that's the NAAAWWZZ blowing up! :D
 
Oh my bad Zero, that would equal 600 miles in less than 5 hours. It was 150 down and up.
 
110MPH Av. Speed... What were you driving? A Mclaren?
 
Actually MistaX we were driving around 100 the whole time. I guess cops throughout Alabama are nowhere because we were not stopped once. So if 110mph is the average speed of a 300 mile trip in 5 hours than I guess we were driving that fast. It was not a McLaren either. It was a :chevy: Silverado Duely. :)
 
I thought she lived in PCB, and your in Cartersville, that dont equal a 300 mile trip:confused:
 
I just explained it to you on AIM Zorro. I dont wanna explain again. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back