How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to anyone alive. :)
 
It's the afternoon or later in Zoetermeer, isn't it. :lol:
 
:lol: 12:07 (0:07) here, and i just woke up a few minutes ago :D
 
I think it'd be 0:07....am i right?
 
"Hello to you Mr Manny, just got back from Alabammy, I just dropped in to say POST 3300!!"

BTW, that was sorta taken from the 3 Stooges film with the "Niagra Falls, slowly we turn, step but step, inch by inch..." thing...
 
mercurius_lowstrongweapon.gif


I wanted that to be my avatar:cry:
 
then make it smaller...
 
Dont know how........
 
Here ya go.
 

Attachments

  • mercurius_lowstrongweapon.gif
    mercurius_lowstrongweapon.gif
    15 KB · Views: 52
Whoo!
 
I got others too.......
 

Attachments

  • black2.gif
    black2.gif
    79.4 KB · Views: 71
1 more..........
 

Attachments

  • diablo_ani_fire.gif
    diablo_ani_fire.gif
    76.8 KB · Views: 71
Hey Brian not to be picky but you could make my avatar loop??? Like the Original image?
 
Originally posted by Zero
Hey Brian not to be picky but you could make my avatar loop??? Like the Original image?

I'll have a go.
 
k, this should have done the trick.
 

Attachments

  • mercurius_lowstrongweapon.gif
    mercurius_lowstrongweapon.gif
    15 KB · Views: 41
Thanks man!!!
 
Nope.
 
STFU Zero
I bet youve never seen Initial D.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
STFU Zero
I bet youve never seen Initial D.

hehe got u mad, Mission Accomplished :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back