How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, 600 miles in 5 hours= 110MPH, not 300 in 5 hours..
 
Well then what was the point of your post. I already explained it was the other way around. 300 miles total.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No, 600 miles in 5 hours= 110MPH

That would be 120MPH.

owned.jpg
 
Nice one brian
 
:rolleyes: You must not like Interesting facts..
Well heres one even tho you dont like em:
heh.jpg
 
Ehhhhhh?
 
Ohhhhhh
 
Shut up, MistaX and I are moaning! :lol:
 
say.. i need help! I'm on post 911 lol that's not good.
 
Originally posted by kyle
say.. i need help! I'm on post 911 lol that's not good.
Why? Thats a mighty fine Porsche
 
Wait till you get to 996!
 
I'm cool...
 
959 Man!
 
its a Porsche number.
We car fans are observent of these things
 
Wait till you get to Moby ****!

996 is another porsche model kyle.
 
I can't believe I can't say Moby Dick!
 
935?!!!!!

Not there yet

*cough*dont look in gt3 forum sn00pie*cough*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back