How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a coffee mug kyle.
 
....kind of....
 
Guys, I'm outta here. Seeyaz
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
Where's Zero?! I want to show him my title!

I see it I see it.
 
What do you want there kyle?
 
hey Zero, do u know whats up wit PG?
 
yeah no one is there.
 
Can you get there? I can't. Could u give me the URL u use, just incase i have some messed up one.
 
God damn, in the acoustic version of Come Together, it sounds like John Lennon is saying "shoot me."

Crazy!
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


They are bidding against eachother on ebay, word has it it's a dildo...


:reallyodd


a nice silver dildo... with pearl studs and diamonds... worth at least 20 000$!




hey, where's everyone?
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
God damn, in the acoustic version of Come Together, it sounds like John Lennon is saying "shoot me."

Crazy!

this acoustic version, where did you find it?
 
hm, I guess that's where our friend the internet will come in handy... :) thx
 
:sleep:
 
slow tonight... Mista is dead... i wanted to play a bit of SCGT tonight... :(
 
he's not here... either he's asleep or dead... or out for a while...
 
Humm we need to get him back. I want some SCGT too....
 
at least his computer's on, since he's online, according to AIM
 
IM him a bunch to get his attention, he's prolly sleeping or on a date with Rosey Palm.:lol:
 
Oh, nevermind, "I'm playin SOF2 so leave me the fuck alone." <- His AIM Away Message.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Oh, nevermind, "I'm playin SOF2 so leave me the fuck alone." <- His AIM Away Message.:lol:

:rotfl:

we should all IM him at the same time... to see his reaction! :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


:rotfl:

we should all IM him at the same time... to see his reaction! :lol:


I'm game.:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back